- About Us
- Our Work
- Learning Centers & Networks
- Contact Us
Achievements and Impacts
Through its diverse and mutually reinforcing activities and projects, PADETC has achieved significant, lasting impacts and outcomes in the following key areas:
- Quality School Approach: Influencing policy direction and practice towards child-centered integrated education
- International recognition for Betting on Laos
- Happy Laos Movie
- Network of Youth Volunteers
- VivNcaus or the “Hmong Sisterhood”: Promoting equal rights for minority women
- Dhamma Sanchorn Buddhist Monks Network
- Design for Change: project based learning tool which gives children the chance to express their own ideas for a better world and put them into action.
- “Wisdom Box”: A tool to help learn about sustainable development (Nature, Economy, Society, Wellbeing) and identifying pressing development issues.
PADETC has gained recognition for its work and has received several prestigious Lao, regional and international awards.
Tel & Fax: (+856 21) 219130
Post: PO Box 2147,
Vientiane, Lao PDR
Contact details and maps
Learning Centers & Networks