- About Us
- Our Work
- Learning Centers & Networks
- Contact Us
Staff, Management and Board
PADETC is guided by a Board of Directors, led by a Management Team and supported by a dedicated team of over 50 Staff, all of whom are Lao nationals. In addition, PADETC is supported by over 2000 young volunteers across the Lao PDR.
PADETC is supported by a dedicated team of over 50 Staff, all of whom are Lao nationals.
- Executive Director: Mr. Khamphoui SAYTHALAT
- Deputy Director Communications and External Relations: Mr. Kolaka BOUANEDAOHEUANG
- Deputy Director Programs: Mr. Tene PHOMMASEN
- Deputy Director Operations: Mrs. Phetsamay SOMPHONE
PADETC Advisor and Board of Directors
PADETC is informally advised by a network of experts in development in Laos. PADETC also has plans to set up a Board of Directors which will consist of five board members, and will function as outlined below.
Key roles for the Board of Directors
For the organization:
- to ensure that the organization stays in compliance with laws and regulations relating to the organization
- to approve the organization’s mission, strategies and program priorities
- to ensure the organization has a sound plan for garnering the funds necessary to complete its mission
- to approve the qualification and selection procedure of the Executive Director
- to support the Executive Director
For the public:
- The board represents the interests of government and society in ensuring that the organization’s funds are used for its non-profit purpose and not for the personal benefit of board members and staff.
- The board represents the interests of the clients, patrons, and beneficiaries, ensuring that services are of good quality, appropriate and accessible.
- The board represents the interests of the organization’s donors to ensure that the funds are spent appropriately and for maximum impact.
Tel & Fax: (+856 21) 219130
Post: PO Box 2147,
Vientiane, Lao PDR
Contact details and maps